Board of Advisors
The Board of Advisors reviews each script and identifies any instances of inaccuracy or insensitivity to Native cultures. The present members are:
- Aquene Azania (Choctaw), bilingual teacher.
- Lorri Carrico (EastMain/Free Cree), PhD student in linguistic anthropology.
- Todd Tamanend Clark (Onodowaga/Lenape), poet, musician, and cultural historian.
- Cassandra "Sandy" Frost (Athabascan), newspaper editor and e-journalist.
- Vicki Lockard (Choctaw/Nansemond), editor/publisher of Canku Ota.
- Casper Lomayesva (Hopi/Diné), reggae musician.
- Lindbergh Namingha (Hopi), former president, Native American Association of Germany.
- Mel Rasmussen (Anishinabe), writer and activist.
- Victor Rocha (Pechanga), Web publisher, PECHANGA.net.
- Steve Russell (Cherokee), Associate Professor of Criminal Justice, Indiana University at Bloomington.
- Jeffrey Sanders, PhD, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Sociology, Political Science, and Native American Studies, Montana State University-Billings.
- Firehair Shining Spirit aka Sheila Spencer Stover (Delaware/Minisink Band/Turtle Clan), genealogist and teacher.
- Anne Thundercloud (Ho-Chunk), journalist.
- Jim Windwalker (Cherokee), Chief Investigator for the First Nations Commission on Civil Rights.
Steve Bates, comic-book writer/retailer.
A. David Lewis, comic-book scholar.
What volunteering for the Board of Advisors entails
Advisors' comments on PEACE PARTY
Canku Ota review
* More opinions *
. . .
All material © copyright its original owners, except where noted.
Original text and pictures © copyright 2007 by Robert Schmidt.
Copyrighted material is posted under the Fair Use provision of the Copyright Act,
which allows copying for nonprofit educational uses including criticism and commentary.
Comments sent to the publisher become the property of Blue Corn Comics
and may be used in other postings without permission.